- Checking the freon pressure in the AC system
- Air conditioner leakage diagnosis
- Refilling the right amount of freon
- Freon AC R-410a
- Freon AC R-22
- Freon AC R-407s
- Freon AC R-32
AIR CONDITIONER FREON
Refrigerant leak is one of the most common causes of failure of HVAC equipment. If the air conditioner freon is not properly or not fully refilled, it can get overheated and broken, leading to the need for complete replacement of this expensive equipment.
Add freon to air conditioners in Bali:
Ice coating on the structural elements of air conditioning is the first sign of lack of refrigerant. If this coating began to form and the mechanism performance significantly decreased, you have to stop using the air conditioner and disconnect it from the power supply.
Most models use freon AC (in liquid or gaseous state) as the refrigerant for refilling AC air conditioner. It is explosion-proof and is not flammable in the open air even in direct contact with source of open flame. AC freon produces heat in the condensation process and absorbs it during the evaporation.
Such properties allowed using freon when working with climate control equipment. When the air conditioner is refilled, freon evaporates and absorbs heat from the surrounding space, cooling the air. Then the gas (or liquid) goes into the condenser and the produced heat goes out.
Adding freon to ac unit can be performed with no supervision. To do this, you should have certain knowledge and experience, as well as the necessary equipment. It is necessary to provide the complete safety of the copper pipelines of the ac air conditioner when refilling it. The proper functioning of the mechanism and its service life depends on it.
- Drain the system using a nitrogen-filled cylinder;
- De-air the system using a special vacuum pump before add freon AC (this procedure allows you to remove nitrogen and moisture residues from the ac and check it for leaks);
- Determine the required amount of freon for refilling the manometric station using specialized scales;
- Turn on the air conditioner and check its performance after refilling;
- If necessary, add freon.
Elimination of leaks of freon ac, causes of leaks of air conditioning freon
Refilling air conditioners with freon is a must. A natural decrease of its level is possible. The reason is the lack of complete tightness in the pipe connections. A normal refrigerant leak is not more than 7% per year of operation. Our company employees know how to professionally add freon to AC unit. Order now a professional and high-quality AC service.
At first, the natural loss of AC freon may not cause much inconvenience, but with its increase, the ac performance significantly decreases, since there is not enough refrigerant to fully cool the compressor. Besides, a freon AC leak can lead to breaking and overheating of the compressor.
Not refilling the HVAC system in time can lead to a complete failure of the climate control equipment. Given that compressors are expensive, the total price of home AC repair can be an impressive amount.
- It freezes, it is covered with ice coating
- Does not chill, blows warm air
- Compressor insulation darkens
- Oil on outdoor AC unit taps
- The smell of burning when turned on